UBS Financial Services Business Manager with cost management focus in Kraków, Poland
Do you want to be part of a team that is responsible for supporting senior management in driving strategic priorities? Are you well organized, a multitasker and able to quickly change focus, whilst retain an oversight on key topics and deliverables?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us to:
– own and perform financial forecasting for a sub-area of HR Service Delivery; coordinate, collect and consolidate functional updates on financials, workforce strategy data and programs
– analyze headcount and financial movements, present and discuss findings with global partners and senior managers
– work on data analysis to support our regional business managers
– develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives to drive the business forward
– answer ad-hoc business queries
– coordinate various internal stakeholders, assist with managing relationships with HR COO, Finance and Controlling
– support initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Human Resources COO Finance team based in Krakow. Among our broad portfolio of activities, we manage workforce, financial analysis, forecasting and HR service portfolio management. You will be interacting with and supporting senior management and dealing with a broad variety of management topics. The team consists of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– experience within the financial services industry
– finance or business analysis experience
– strong interpersonal and communication skills
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– a can-do attitude
– very good MS Excel skills
– VBA knowledge is a plus
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– organized, you make lists and get things checked off
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176842BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Manager with cost management focus
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support