UBS Financial Services Business Analyst HRIT / SAP Payroll CH/EMEA in Kraków, Poland
Do you have a knack for analyzing HR and IT business processes? Are you able to convert ideas and visions into efficient solutions? Eager to innovate and help defining modern HR-IT landscape? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and working jointly with HR
– describe the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– create detailed system design requirements, including Feature Documentation, User Interface and Screen Designs, Use Case Scenarios, Workflow Diagrams, and Data Models
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– coordinate with different IT and vendor teams (if required) to complete the implementation activities
– conduct handover sessions with Level 2 and Level 3 support teams
– assist with functional analysis on Level 3 incidents
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the HR IT team in Zürich, CH. We are a global function providing services to HR teams across all divisions whilst supporting their customers in 32 countries and 64 locations across the world. Over 60'000 users in Wealth Management, Asset Management, Investment Bank and Corporate Centre use HR IT applications. HR IT leads the delivery of the major HR technology programs for UBS whilst providing ongoing maintenance and Run the Bank activities for a host of widely used applications.
Your experience and skills:
– proven experience applying business analysis techniques both in functional and technical domains
– worked as IT Business Analyst on a program or a project throughout its lifecycle from initiation to delivery
– the ability to interpret a set of business requirements and develop robust solutions (, being able to uncover what business really needs)
– experience of working to a formal SDLC methodology, utilising a BA methodology within that if possible, e.g. UML or others
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– proven experience within HR-IT domain and SAP Payroll, ideally supporting Swiss regulations
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– eager to challenge the status quo, driving innovation and improving efficiency and effectiveness of solutions and services we deliver
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– able to work independently and with remote teams
– fluent in English, German is a plus
– looking forward to be part of digitalization journey of HR domain of UBS
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175597BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst HRIT / SAP Payroll CH/EMEA
City: Kraków, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland, Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)