UBS Financial Services Business Analyst – Cost Center Team in Kraków, Poland
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to UBS Corporate Center in:
– Leading and expanding complex and crucial front to back Cost Center process
– Delivering consistent standard service to maintain Cost Centers structure, including mass setup/change for reorganizations and business as usual requests
– Reviewing, controlling and validating Cost Centers request to comply with business requirements
– Promoting best practice including use of the right tools and processes
– Acting as Local Business Control for Group Technology – one of the largest Bank's Organizations
– Assisting end-users on queries and supporting their Cost Center structure administration
– Providing Ad-hoc management information, provision of key performance indicators and statistics for BAU activities deployed
– Defining, evaluating and mitigating risks, adhering to financial targets
– Actively driving efficiency initiatives
– Managing processes standardization and unification
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Service Support Operations team in Zabierzów. We support the largest functions within the UBS Corporate Center – Group Technology and Group Operations. The team consists of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– experience in Financial Environment
– ability to handle large amounts of information efficiently
– ability to work under strict deadlines
– strong interpersonal and communication skills
– very good MS Excel skills
– project management experience
– managerial experience
– an excellent communicator, with strong presentation skills
– well organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– comfortable in liaising with colleagues at senior levels
– able to work on own initiative
– fluent in English
– a reliable team player
– a role model for junior colleagues
– comfortable with participating in complex financial initiatives
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176087BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst – Cost Center Team
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support