UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in Hyderabad, India
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– maintain a knowledge database
– Support Desktop infrastructure including hardware and Operating system
– Provide local support for projects and mass deployments
– Contact point for local service discussions
– Update stakeholders on issues and initiatives
– Review hardware levels and initiate discussion of new requirements
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the End User Services team in Hyderabad. We are a dynamic team of dedicated individuals. Each day we strive to provide top tier support while adhering to all policies.
Your experience and skills:
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– experience in a role like this
– supported both packaged and custom solutions
– banking and custody know-how
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– Familiar with current hardware and supporting hardware issues.
– Experienced supporting Windows, Office and Collaboration tools in a corporate setting
– Familiar with Video Conferencing solutions
– Familiar with desktop related Network issues
– Familiar with Incident management processes
– Able to work with regional and global teams
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175097BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)