UBS Financial Services Wealth Management Fixed Income Content Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you passionate about the financial markets? Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us:
– observe trends, formulate and assess product ideas, and submit corresponding proposals for new products or product modifications
– contribute specialist knowledge during all phases of development and introduction
– participate in ongoing product maintenance, tracking and improvement
– work with Chief Investment Office (CIO) to create thematic fixed income content for the advisory business in a timely fashion based on market development
– distribute relevant content to client facing teams via innovative platforms (such as \"Cornerstone\") & work with client facing teams to enable them to better advise clients
– collaborate with relevant stakeholder groups to participate in respective risk, operational and regulatory projects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Investment Platform Solutions (IPS) Capital Market & Advisory Solutions (CMAS) Fixed Income Content HK&Sg team in Hong Kong. We own the responsibility for Best-in-Class compliant product shelf across Capital Markets products for contractual and non-contractual advisory business for the Investment Platforms & Solutions group of our Wealth Management division
Your experience and skills:
– sound knowledge and inherent interest in financial markets (it’s your favorite topic of conversation)
with strong front to back knowledge across equities and fixed income
– a 360 degree awareness of Capital Market Products distributed to the Wealth Management arena be it
from a client facing, operational or regulatory perspective
– a specific understanding and experience of Fixed Income Markets
– strong analytical and marketing skills, preferably with client-facing experience
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to assess new ideas, provide implementable solutions and see it through
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171828BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Wealth Management Fixed Income Content Specialist
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management