UBS Financial Services Structured Products Specialist (Contract Role) in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you passionate about the financial markets? Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us:
– source for pricing and provide best execution to our clients
– contribute specialist knowledge about product execution, lifecycle management and product features
– participate in ongoing product tool maintenance/improvement, report generation and data management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Structured Products Origination team in Hong Kong/Singapore. We manage the Structured Products and Derivatives product shelf. This includes front to back processes from Structuring, Marketing, Pricing & Execution to after-sales Activities. We work closely with our internal stakeholders and external partners to bring the best-in-class products & services to our clients.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree
– at least 5yrs experience in derivatives (EQ & FI preferred)
– strong product knowledge – familiar with product suite and market conventions
– keen interest and knowledge in either the Equities or Fixed Income market
– good presentation skills
– Excel-VBA skills will be a bonus
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to build rapport with internal stakeholders
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– fluent in English and Mandarin or Cantonese to service North Asia clients
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173980BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Structured Products Specialist (Contract Role)
City: Hong Kong, Singapore
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Hong Kong, Singapore
Function Category: Product Management and Development