UBS Financial Services Sourcing Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a multitasker? Are you a strong negotiator? We're looking for someone like this to:
– support implementation of our category management strategy for Technology/ Professional Services
– ensure we have the right category framework for our Technology/ Professional Services vendors
– extract maximum commercial value through demand and vendor management
– negotiate commercial terms for the firm that best protect the firm's interest
– ensure on time accurate reporting of category spend and financials
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Sourcing Commercial Services – Category Management team in Hong Kong. Our team is responsible for defining category management strategy to maximize commercial value from our Technology/ Professional Services vendor portfolio, while minimizing the potential risk to UBS business operations.
Your experience and skills:
– At least 5 years of experience in a Procurement Organization
– Robust understanding of contractual and commercial aspects of technology/ professional services
– Category management experience for a global financial institution in areas including but not limited to category budget planning, defining category strategies/ initiatives and category spend management
– Procurement/ Sourcing experience in managing technology/ professional service vendors, including sourcing-to-pay process management, contract negotiation, vendor performance management, preparing and evaluating RFx, vendor relationship management
– Strong stakeholder management skills including problem resolution, influencing and collaboration.
– Strong analytical and presentation skills
– Project Management experience a plus
– a strong written and verbal communicator in English
– Comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines
– strong commercial acumen
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173568BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Sourcing Specialist
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Outsourcing / Offshoring