UBS Financial Services Sales Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Do you have the power of persuasion? Do you know how to spread your enthusiasm about the markets to others? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
be responsible for the ongoing activity planning related to sales development
support the front units in their sales activities
provide first-class service, always with the client in mind through optimized sales processes (Book screening, pipeline management)
help management cultivate the growth potential of their market, providing facts and figures to support the sales activities
enable management to monitor external client needs regarding products, tools and services, and relay trends to product specialists
help management to conceptualize, launch and monitor sales initiatives
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Sales Management team within Investment Products and Services, Wealth Management (IPS WM) Hong Kong, and you will be able to work with team members that are highly motivated and you will have the chance to collaborate with the IPS specialists in various functions to provide a seamless sales process for Markets.
Your experience and skills:
*Your experience and skills
– minimum of 4-7 years of experience within the financial services industry (in a sales management role, ideally)
– a proven record of financial industry experience and preferably having ability to identify solutions for clients
– extremely organized, with great planning skills and efficient time management
– an excellent communicator, with great presentation skills
– fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese (due to association with Greater China markets and clientele)
– an interest or understanding of the region and the subtleties associated with the Greater China markets and clientele
– an expert at building networks and connections (people want to know you)
– able to work on multiple initiatives, projects and products with medium to high complexity
– self motivated and able to work independently with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge or responsibility
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175294BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Sales Manager
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Sales