UBS Financial Services Risk Control Operations Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a team player, have an eye for detail and a high level of integrity? We're looking for a new joiner who will assist with:
• establishing and maintaining the Credit facilities, related static data in the Credit Risk systems
• updating the existing facilities and static data upon Client Adivsors' / Credit Officers’ requests
• support CA and CO queries and certain reporting requirements for the Risk division
• comply with all applicable regulatory, policy and quality standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Risk Control Operations Service Desk with a group of experienced professionals who are based in Singapore.
• Provide analysis on adhoc risk topics for management reports by working with various data sources and collaboration with other teams to gather information
• Review existing process and proactively identify areas for improvements and contribute to driving efficiency and productivity gains across existing and new processes
• Make an effective personal contribution to the sharing of knowledge, ideas and information relating to Risk Management across the business
• A University graduate, preferably with Business/ Maths/ Economics/ Finance background
• Worked in a similar position before (at least 4 years) within a Wealth Management Credit Risk Control function.
• Experience in Banking, preferably within a Wealth Management Risk Control function. Credit Risk knowledge being a distinct advantage.
• Experience in stakeholder management would be an advantage
• Knowledge and/or experience with risk control operations and risk management
• Ability to show initiative also in new areas new and able to work independently
• Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail and accuracy
• A fast learner with the ability to get up to speed quickly with new processes and IT applications/ infrastructure.
• Outgoing and personable, with the confidence to deal with varied groups of stakeholders and levels of seniority
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Proficient with Powerpoint and Excel and experience in handling/manipulating large data sets. Any programming skills such as Visual Basics, macro will be an advantage.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 181033BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Risk Control Operations Specialist
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Risk