UBS Financial Services Regulatory Management Specialist - Wealth Management in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you passionate about the financial markets? Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us:
– ensure comprehensive analysis of new legislation, plan and implement global initiatives, and other ad-hoc regulatory projects
– identify business impact and advise on mitigating measures
– manage the implementation of changes within the various business areas within Capital Markets & Advisory Solutions (CMAS), driving timely delivery in accordance with regulatory requirements
– be part of the team which is the central point of coordination for all regulatory issues within CMAS, ensure frameworks and processes are regulatory compliant
– \"Run the bank\" responsibilities such as handling enquiries from Legal, C&ORC and other Risks functions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The pace of change within the regulatory landscape is challenging for the capital market business with regulators introducing numerous legislation impacting the business. Maintaining an awareness and understanding of the impact of these regulations will be key to our ability to prepare our respective business to deal with these changes. CMAS Regulatory Management (CMAS RM) is a global cross-asset unit within Investment Platform Solutions (IPS) CMAS Operating Office. The role is for an individual to manage the regulatory projects and assist the business in the implementation of the requirements. CMAS RM provides services and guidelines to all business segments in the CMAS sector in a qualitative and timely manner in order to offer our clients the best investment products and advisory services.
Your experience and skills:
– understanding and knowledge of Capital Markets business
– very strong analytical, interpersonal skills and technical expertise with a human touch
– experience in regulatory or compliance areas would be a plus
– excellence MS-Office knowledge
– bachelor's degree in related field
– business and client oriented. Ability to build harmonious and effective working relationships with functional partners and stakeholders
– incredibly organized with an innate sense of how to prioritize and follow-through skills
– Methodical, concise with strong attention to detail
– fluent in English, Cantonese or Mandarin
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169020BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Regulatory Management Specialist - Wealth Management
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Process, project and program management