UBS Financial Services Quant HQ Hire in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting & managing others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Support Cash Equities and stakeholders across several technical domains
– Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution & continuous improvement
– Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Cash Equities (Application Support Group) team, based in Hong Kong. We provide a high quality and responsive support service to the Cash Equities Business. Our key stakeholder base is very diverse and covers direct Front Office presence through to Middle/Back Office and other IT streams
Your experience and skills:
– An high degree of interest in, or ideally direct experience with Cash Equities Business area.
– Experience managing multiple teams across different core Business streams – stakeholder management is a vital part of this role
– An ability to operate autonomously
– A proven background with crisis and major incident management
– A demonstrable ability to set-up & restructure teams and drive continuous improvement
– A record of individual and team development – nurturing the next generation of talent
– Built a career on management of L2 support teams & understand the key attributes that makes them tick
– A desire & track record with ensuring continuous improvement in the team (you want to make things better & know how to do that)
– A proven level of comfort and confidence facing off and interacting with senior IT and Business management
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– A proven ability to lead by example & manage both day to day team activities as well as serious issue management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172547BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Quant HQ Hire
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)