UBS Financial Services Product Controller in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Do you have experiences on hedge fund accounting and operations? Are you a team player working in a global team? Are you able to work independently with strong analytic skills?
We are looking for someone like that to :
• maintain of the portfolios current and forward looking views in the portfolio management system, including booking trades and cash
• monitoring of cash projections and guidelines of products
• oversight and review net asset value calculations from our administrators including fee calculations, and in some instances preparing these
• reconcile prices, positions, values and other assets and liabilities in the portfolio management system with administrator/custodian records
• prepare and review of annual financial statements of our products, working with administrators and auditors
• prepare and review filings and reports for multiple regulatory bodies and tax authorities
• prepare and review client reports and presentations, including validation of the content
• monitor foreign currency exposures and prepare FX hedging trades
• review new product offering documents and work with administrators and auditors on product setup
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Product Control team of the fund of hedge funds division of Asset Management in Hong Kong office. We are one of the leading investors in hedge funds in the world.
Your experience and skills:
• a University degree: Accounting or Finance related.
• more than 2 years of experience with several years in accounting covering alternative asset managers and qualified CPA or experience in a finance function preferred
• Hedge und /Fund of Funds direct work experience in a control function is a plus.
You are :
• highly motivated, energetic, flexible, independent and proactive
• detail oriented and self-motivated and willing to
• strong analytical and communication skills in English and Chinese
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173902BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Product Controller
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Operations