UBS Financial Services Middle Office Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a master of F2B controls? Do you thrive in a busy environment? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Notify, maintain and execute regulatory checks and controls on behalf of the middle office regulatory and control team.
• Review and solve complex trade process and flow problems and act as an interface to the Business, Operations and Compliance to ensure all client needs are met in an efficient manner
• The candidate will need to understand how the trade is being risk managed and to review the booking within the context of UBS booking policies.
• Resolving regulatory and control related queries from various groups within the bank. This involves developing relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The team is primarily responsible for supporting the various Flow & Exotic Trading desks in APAC Equities. Work would include performing time sensitive lifecycle and trade controls and regulatory trade reporting. Individuals are also responsible for monitoring key controls to ensure that there is a complete and accurate account of all trading activity in the Bank’s books and records on a daily basis. Each member of the team balances ‘business-as-usual line tasks’ while engaging in on-going tactical and strategic enhancements to booking flows, processes and controls.
Your experience and skills:
– 2 years+ of relevant experience, preferably in a Middle Office or Regulatory control area within an investment banking/brokerage/ custodian banking or accounting firms
– Proven analytical skills and an interest in the products / developing greater understanding.
– Proven ability to pick up new tasks and to assimilate quickly in a new working environment and company culture
– Strong analytical skills and good attention to detail
– Strong interpersonal and good communication/management skills
– Highly self-motivated and a fast learner
– Must be able to manage own time, and work to meet tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170084BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Middle Office Specialist
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Operations