UBS Financial Services Investment Banking Analyst, Debt Capital Markets in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you solution oriented? Do you always have an eye toward improving processes? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– identify and meet client needs, coordinating with client coverage teams
– develop pitch book presentations
– work with sales teams in arranging investor meetings and gathering feedback
– spot problems, generate options and recommend solutions (you’re a contingency planner by nature)
– develop an understanding of local regulatory requirements
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Debt Capital Markets team in Hong Kong. We are an area of the Investment Bank that bridges the gap between an investment banking role and a
sales/trading position by combining the analytical and quantitative nature of a banking role with the fast paced and demanding environment of the trading floor.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in business administration, economics or finance
– some experience in a similar position or related financial services position
– familiarity with cross-border transactions, performing financial and valuation analyses, and utilizing financial services industry databases and tools
– a great communicator, whether presenting to clients or senior executives
– able to develop creative solutions to meet client needs and identify cross-product opportunities
– fluent in English and an additional Asian language is preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176130BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Investment Banking Analyst, Debt Capital Markets
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Investment Banking