UBS Financial Services Investment Algorithms Analyst, UBS Partner in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Review investment content that will be digitally sent to clients
– Monitor the workings of our engine as well as the quality of our data feeds
– Work with other teams to improve data quality
– Build tools (web-based, Excel, VBA) to support our monitoring efforts
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Investment Algorithms & Validation team in Hong Kong, joining a diverse, international, and highly motivated team. We are building a new value proposition that will take digital investment content delivery to the next level. Getting the new offering to market is one of the highest priorities of our division as well as group.
– A university degree, preferably in Finance, Business Administration, or Computer Science
– An excellent knowledge of Excel and other Office tools
– An understanding of equity, fixed income, and derivative securities as well as portfolio management fundamentals
– Organized and detail oriented
– Analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– Fluent in English with knowledge of other languages, especially Mandarin and Dutch, being a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179131BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Investment Algorithms Analyst, UBS Partner
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Business management, administration and support