UBS Financial Services Head of Corporate Finance, Greater China in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Can you spot opportunity? Do you know how to come up with creative ideas for clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– create partnerships by increasing depth and breadth of existing client relationships
– identify and convert opportunities for new business
– generate ideas and creative approaches that push the business forward
– manage a team by recruiting, developing and retaining talented individuals
– make sound and balanced judgments (and always within professional, ethical, regulatory and legal standards)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be leading the Corporate Finance team in Wealth Management in Hong Kong. The team is a group of corporate finance professionals working with our client advisers to originate investment banking transactions with our key Wealth Management clients and their businesses through systematic coverage and proactive idea generation.
Your experience and skills:
– experience of originating and executing capital markets and advisory investment banking transactions in Greater China
– experience of one or more of our key industry sectors – real estate, consumer, healthcare and technology
– excellent people skills able to bring different teams to work together and collaborate
– a great communicator, whether presenting to clients, colleagues or senior executives
– able to develop creative solutions to meet client needs and identify cross divisional opportunities
– fluent in Mandarin and English to service North Asian clients.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173017BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Head of Corporate Finance, Greater China
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management