UBS Financial Services GUHNW Client Onboarding Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and a high risk awareness? We're looking for someone like that to:
– support Client Advisors (CA) / Desk Heads (DH) to provide complete and accurate onboarding due diligence on prospects and new client relationships
– manage and co-ordinate complex due diligence for multi booking center/divisional Global Family Offices (GFO) relationships, leverage existing due diligence work and assures consistency of files and record keeping in the respective booking centers
– act as one-stop shop for quality issues on due diligence matters for CA/DH
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Onboarding Solutions Team in Hong Kong. The team is responsible for the handling of complex onboarding cases for the top-end UHNW and GFO clients and prospects in close collaboration with the respective Client Adviser (CA)/Desk Head (DH). You ensure all required client/prospect information are collated in a comprehensive and timely manner. Key area of focus includes handling of onboarding files, subject matter expert on client onboarding topics and coordination between Markets, WM Middle Office and Due Diligence Officer.
Your experience and skills:
– completed university degree (BSc or MSc) ideally in Banking and Finance/Business Administration/Economics/Technical Studies with a strong academic record
– 3-5 years' of hands-on experience gained from roles in Compliance, Legal and/or Operations
– good knowledge of relevant onboarding processes, policies and standards across Wealth Management, Investment Bank and Asset Management
– leadership experience (direct and/or indirect). This includes a track record as a facilitator
– sound business analysis abilities who understands the key levers to improve and grow the contribution of his/her area of responsibilities
– a high degree of professionalism as well as strong drive and commitment
– excellent communication skills
– a dedicated team player with an ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team and strive to achieve excellence in executing our Client Promise
– a disciplined and structured worker who has a structured working style, feel at ease in using multiple tools and reporting functionalities
– a leader who has the passion to collaborate with and coach people, and can utilize past experience to help improve work approaches
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154332BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: GUHNW Client Onboarding Specialist
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Business management, administration and support