UBS Financial Services Group Treasury Analyst in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how to lead projects as interface between Treasury, Finance and IT? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• as a support to both Hong Kong and China Treasury functions
• assist Hong Kong / China Treasurer to analyze Hong Kong / China balance sheet movement and explain the corresponding fluctuation
• take part in setting up funding strategy and analyzing the required level of liquid asset for Hong Kong / China
• assist in monitoring the liquidity situation for Hong Kong / China through varies tools and assessing capital requirement
• assist in setting up liquidity monitoring tools and controls as well as analyzing liquidity indicators triggering level
• consolidate and provide senior management information for the Hong Kong / China Treasurer as well as ensure policies in both locations are in line with global
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Regional Treasury APAC team in Hong Kong. We play an important role in managing and governing the use of UBS's financial resources. The team applies risk management practices as defined by Group Treasury to rigorous oversight of our legal entities throughout the region and active engagement with internal and stakeholders to ensure efficient deployment of our funding, liquidity, and capital resources.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance or economics, with a strong understanding of accounting principles
– a keen interest in financial markets
– experience in funding & liquidity management, balance sheet analysis is preferred
– experience in the Treasury department of a financial institution or keen interest to learn about it (e.g. banking regulations and understanding of both investment banking and wealth management business models.
– demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with finance and business professionals
– good skills in excel for data analysis and good skills in powerpoint for presentation
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– fluent in English & Mandarin
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169335BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Group Treasury Analyst
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Finance