UBS Financial Services Executive/Team Assistant in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to the Asset Management APAC Legal team. You’ll:
– support the more advanced lawyers with basic legal research
– maintain legal registers, keep internal record and submit filing with the regulators and government authorities
– coordinate input from stakeholders into legal documents and various internal reports
– conduct regular internal control assessments
– manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, travel and team meetings
– review and handle incoming and outgoing emails and phone calls
– provide organizational support, including for example the ordering of supplies and equipment, organization of travel arrangements
– administer filing systems both manually and electronically
– take care of settlement of accounts, processing invoices and expenses
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Asset Management APAC Legal team and based in Hong Kong. We are part of the global Legal department and are dedicated to support the Asset Management business in APAC.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels and external counsel's assistants
– incredibly organized and detail-oriented, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– highly motivated, a helpful team member and can work independently to find solutions
– fluent in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176567BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Executive/Team Assistant
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Legal