UBS Financial Services Data & Document Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– review and process incoming documents for clients
– provide client advisors support with document management
– ensure that the document records correspond with data in the system
– offer advice and support to client advisors when carrying out administrative tasks and managing archive systems
Key tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Prepares & checks documents before scanning
• Handles rejection of documents back to internal stakeholders
• Manages counter queries (clarification with markets colleagues, handling of rejection documents, handling urgent cases,etc)
• Captures document information and data (via Indexing application)
• Archives and retrieves documents
• Responsible for completing delegated tasks accurately, on-time.
• Operates imaging equipments, verify contents for accuracy and store images in a centralized database
• Ensure excellent quality service during Retained mail service delivery
• Challenge existing processes and look out for opportunities/ideas/solutions to improve the processes
• Analyze workflow and performance of Document Imaging system for potential issues and opportunities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Upfront Document Centre team in Hong Kong. you will be responsible for converting documents (external and internal) to digital format using high-resolution scanner. You will primarily handle documents from reception to archival – this includes steps like pre-scan checks, scanning, data capturing, rejection handling and archival as well as retrieval of archived, stored documents. Work involves standard office setting, with the ability to handle time sensitive documents and operate office equipment. In addition, staff will need to support in the partnership with Change the Bank team (CtB) to perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for changes relating to job scope. Your experience and skills
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– the right mindset for change to drive process improvement and adapt to changing conditions
– working knowledge of MS word, excel, simple indexing and web-based applications
– Meticulous and detail oriented
– Comfortable with repetitive tasks
– Able to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines
– Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal and in writing
– Client service oriented and enjoys dealing with people (enjoy working in a team based environment, adaptable interpersonal skills)
– Able to work independently with minimal direction
– Maintain production area in a neat and orderly condition
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167662BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data & Document Specialist
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Operations