UBS Financial Services Client Advisor Assistant - Swiss Corporate Clients APAC / HK in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a people person? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone who can help us support the front office while servicing clients. You’ll:
– support a team of 3 to 4 people made of Client Advisors, Product Specialists and Team Head.
– be the point of entry for processing client orders
– make sure that administrative arrangements and client-related processes are completed
– carry out daily transaction processing and complex troubleshooting
– keep in contact with internal and external clients
– support client advisors in ensuring that the relevant KYC and compliance rules are observed
– lead the on-boarding process of new Corporate Clients including on-boarding with the Investment Bank
– drive organisation and administration of client events and other marketing activities related to our corporate clients.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Swiss Corporate Clients Team in Hong Kong. Our mandate is to serve & advise Swiss Corporate clients and their subsidiaries in Asia-Pacific, grow the share of wallet of existing clients and acquire new clients. We have a team in Hong Kong and in Singapore with clients booked in those two locations as well as in Japan, Australia and China.
Your experience and skills:
– bachelor degree (or higher) in business administration (or equal)
– very high level of pro-activeness & persistent personality
– experience dealing with Corporate Clients and supporting client advisors
– knowledge of financial statement analysis and writing a credit application
– knowledge in booking & settling FX-linked products; handling account opening documentations, checking & releasing of payments and securities transfers
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– a team player and detail-oriented person with the ability to work under pressure
– used to work independent, very high self-motivation
– ability to adjust to and deal with diverse cultural backgrounds, behaviours etc.
– strong communication and inter-personal skills
– fluent in in English, Mandarin & Cantonese.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175618BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Client Advisor Assistant - Swiss Corporate Clients APAC / HK
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management