UBS Financial Services Client Advisor Assistant - Market Expert Team (MET) - South East Asia in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a people person? Are you willing to work on a new and exciting challenge? We are looking for someone like that to join our Team as Client Advisor Assistant. You will:
– support Client Advisors on client experience, sales and after sales touch points
– partner with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and product specialists to resolve complex and sophisticated situations
– handle internal and external clients
– deliver consistently the UBS client experience
– learn, train and lead topics and people (with the right experience)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Wealth Management division in Hong Kong. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our key success is to build up a unique efficient pool for servicing the markets and their clients to achieve consistent and efficient output to speed up the revenue generation.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in role like this (and you loved it)
– familiarity with the banking operations and an excellent understanding of the banking services, systems, policies and procedures
– proven track records in dealing with private clients, supporting client advisors and internal stakeholders
– strong computer and communication skills and the willingness to learn new things
– a strong team player who takes initiatives
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
– fluent in English and Cantonese preferred as we service South East Asia internal and external clients
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 165146BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Client Advisor Assistant - Market Expert Team (MET) - South East Asia
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Business management, administration and support