UBS Financial Services Business Risk Analyst in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you good with data and data visualization? Are you analytical and able to extract a story from numbers? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– support in the development of risk reporting to support supervisors in their roles
– develop Tableau dashboards for use in risk discovery activities for the division
– further enhance our self-servicing functionality
– support the ongoing enhancements in data quality and automation
– manage multiple tasks and projects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Business Risk Services (BRS) - Risk Analytics and Reporting team in Hong Kong. We focus on
• providing transparency to senior management on the risk issues facing their business through the distribution of management information.
• supporting the wider BRS team in identifying areas of heightened risk for closer investigation.
• development of self-service reporting to support in the day to day operations of the division
Your experience and skills:
– hands on experience on importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modelling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes
– experience in using data visualization and reporting tools (Tableau and Business Objects) is highly desirable
– sufficient background in technology, information management, relational database design and development, business intelligence, data mining or statistics
– a strong desire to learn new tools and solve problems in innovative ways
– able to write Data Definition Language or Data Manipulation Language SQL commands, be responsible for improving data quality and for designing or presenting conclusions gained from analysing data using statistical tools like Microsoft Excel, SAS, Lavastorm and others
– creative and able to challenge the status quo to create efficiencies and support the use of innovative technologies in the distribution of management information
– quickly adaptable to changing market situations, technology and business needs (you’re smart and flexible)
– personable and thrive in a collaborative team environment
– able to work independently managing multiple tasks and projects within tight timelines.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167998BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Business Risk Analyst
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Risk