UBS Financial Services Automation Engineer - Post Trade in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting & managing others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Support Cash Equities and stakeholders across several technical domains
– Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution & continuous improvement
– Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Cash Equities (Application Support Group) team, based in Hong Kong. We provide a high quality and responsive support service to the Cash Equities Business. Our key stakeholder base is very diverse and covers direct Front Office presence through to Middle/Back Office and other IT streams
The technology covers electronic order capture, single orders, Lists and Direct Market Access, Direct Strategy Access, order status reporting, execution reporting, allocations and IOIs.
Your experience and skills:
• An high degree of interest in, or ideally direct experience with Cash Equities Business area.
• Experience on supporting Trading floor with an ability to operate autonomously with good communication skills
• A proven background with crisis and major incident management, preferable understanding of ITIL framework.
• A desire & track record with ensuring continuous improvement in the team (you want to make things better & know how to do that)
• Sound knowledge of FIX protocol, Market rules, Market connectivity
• Sound technical skills in UNIX, Scripting (Shell and/or Perl), Database (Oracle/MySQL), Middleware.
• Experience in tooling and automation would be added advantage.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172817BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Automation Engineer - Post Trade
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)