UBS Financial Services Associate Client Relationship Manager/ Client Relationship Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Do you have experience on managing client relationships and sales? Are you able to work independently with clients?
We are looking for someone like that too :
• focus on Hong Kong domestic market
• develop and deepen relationships to Hong Kong based government/government-affiliated and non-financial corporates
• work collaboratively with colleagues across Wealth Management and Investment Banking in uncovering new opportunities through a one-bank approach to client engagement
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are seeking a highly experienced and driven professional to join its Institutional Client Coverage (ICC) team within the Greater China offshore region based in Hong Kong
Your experience and skills:
You have :
• at least 8-10 years' financial services experience in recognized franchises
• excellent institutional sales & business development skills
• a proven track record in building up, maintaining and retaining a high-profile institutional client base
• hands-on investment and/or operational knowledge gained through prior employment in such function as product/investment specialist
• an excellent understanding of investment products and services covering a broad range of traditional and non-traditional asset classes
• an advanced degree, preferably in business or finance. Having passed or being in process of passing the CFA exam and/or the CAIA exam would be plus
You are :
• an outstanding team player with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build trust and confidence with colleagues to foster a collaborative environment
• willing to roll-up the sleeves and tackle end-to-end responsibilities including middle- / back-office inquiries
• experienced in covering more than one client segment, preferably including government/ government affiliates and non-financial corporates
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178159BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Associate Client Relationship Manager/ Client Relationship Manager
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Sales