UBS Financial Services Account Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Do you know how to take care of people? Are you skilled at gracefully resolving issues? We're looking for someone like that to:
– responsible for maintain client relationships post trade execution across asset classes,
– consulting with clients on operational efficiencies to help process improvements
– facilitate smooth onboarding and training for new users
– be on the lookout for ways to improve processes, reduce risks, strengthen controls and increase customer satisfaction
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the PB Client Service team in Hong Kong. The team consists of 5 members including the manager, 4 in Hong Kong and 1 in Singapore to cover the APAC clients and Global clients whom has the local office in the same time zone.
Your experience and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree with a business focus
• Minimum 1-2 years of job relevant experience (i.e. prime brokerage, futures, clearing, controllers, operations)
• Understanding capital markets and how products trade, settle and are accounted for
• Understanding of operational flows and PB technology
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Good Team Player
• Exceptional problem solving proficiency
• Generalist skill set with the ability to deal with all levels of client organization and our firm's support structure
• Ability to handle pressure, prioritize and multi-task during the course of a business day
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178895BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Account Manager
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Operations