UBS Financial Services Portfolio Management Analyst in Hartford, Connecticut
Do you have a strong investment focus? Are you a detailed-oriented multitasker with technical experience? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Provide analytical and portfolio management support on a large core diversified fund.
• Assist in generating performance analysis for the fund, comparing data with industry sources
• Analyze trends in performance data, including leverage impact and other fund factors
• Generate slides for client and consultant meetings, and internal attribution analysis and strategic presentations
• Generate and analyze data for client and consultant requests
• Calculate a variety of risk measures, including information ratio, tracking error, upside ratio and others
• Assist team in completing a variety of different quarterly reporting tasks
• Assist in portfolio management review of fund acquisitions, sales and asset management projects
• Assist in other special assignments as needed
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be a member of the Hartford based Portfolio Management group.
Your experience and skills:
• Analytical skills
• Oral and written communication skills; write clearly and concisely.
• Proficiency in Word, with advanced Excel skills (ability to run pivot tables, v-lookups, other functions)
• Understand discounted cash flow techniques and have some comfort with software tools such as Argus Enterprise
• Database experience a plus (such as ACCESS or other database programs)
• Team building - ability to develop good working relationships with others
• Ability to create new reports in SAS Business Objects
• General knowledge of commercial real estate investment
• Minimum 4-year degree, Masters' degree a plus
• Minimum 5 years of experience within the industry
• Focused on maintaining an understanding of industry best practices and new technologies.
• Effective time management/organizational skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170593BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Portfolio Management Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Connecticut
Function Category: Management and Business Support