UBS Financial Services Marketing/Client Service Officer in Hartford, Connecticut
Are you looking for a career opportunity to become a team player with a strong real estate investment manager? Would you like to work closely with senior management to expand the firm's investor base and fund offerings? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Provide support to the UBS Global Real Estate - US Marketing and Client Service team in the following areas: investor, consultant and prospect research; identify opportunities to expand existing investor/consultant relationships; client servicing; and presentations.
• Over time build and sustain long-term relationships with internal and/or external clients based on mutual understanding, trust and respect. Focus on identifying and meeting client needs.
• Assist in presentation preparation and client on-boarding procedures.
• Communicate with clients, prospects and consultants on past performance, capabilities and significant organizational / fund changes.
• Develop knowledge and understanding of the organization and funds in order to represent GRE-US in client, prospect and consultant meetings and at conferences.
• Provide support to the client servicing team as related to client servicing, consultant servicing, RFPs, the new business/contracts, reporting, conferences and internal and external meetings.
• Deliver and report effective client and consultant feedback on a regular basis, and share client- and consultant-based information with other marketing team members as well as business heads and portfolio management.
• Develop new client, consultant and prospect relationships.
• Proactively prepare for and accommodate changes to systems, marketing materials and processes that will be caused by the introduction of new sources of capital
• Assist in special assignments as needed for other areas within UBS Realty Investors.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be a member of the Hartford, CT-based Marketing Group with responsibility to support the overall UBS Global Real Estate - US Marketing and Client Service team. You will report to the Managing Director, Portfolio and Client Services in Hartford.
Your experience and skills:
• 4-15 Years of direct real estate experience with increasing scope of responsibility.
• Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Proficient in MS Office products – PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Team Building - ability to develop good working relationships across the organization.
• Effective Time Management/Organizational skills.
• Degree in Real Estate, Business or related field.
• Series 7 and Series 66 designations or willingness to obtain within agreed upon timeline.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172709BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Marketing/Client Service Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Connecticut
Function Category: Marketing and Communications