UBS Financial Services Trade & Processing Specialist in Operations in Seoul,
Are you a master of transactions? Do you know how to take care of clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
Responsible for the day-to-day settlements of the local broking business in Korea covering all product lines managed by the Korean Operations Team which includes the following tasks:
• Manage new account opening and account re-activation, including cash account, omnibus, and DMA.
• Reconcile daily execution details on local ledger system vs global allocation file, and investigate any discrepancy
• Pre-match trades with local custodian banks and report matching status to FO and each regional CS teams.
• Monitor intra-day settlement status and follow up settlement issues
• Handle internal/ external client queries
• Manage fail trade and related fail costs
• Manage trading errors incurred by FO & P/L reporting
• Borrow stock from KSFC/KSD for market settlement coverage and manage cash collateral
• Arrange pre-margin for warning stock trading as per FO's request
• Conduct system enhancement and UATs to improve work efficiency and comply with regulation changes
• Monthly review dormant accounts
• Manage fee payments to KSFC and KSD regarding stock borrows, safekeeping and stock transfer
• Periodically review and update desk manual
• Take a back-up role on SBL and ETD
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the securities operation team located in Seoul, Korea.
Our teams supports mainly cash equity and exchange trade derivatives products.
Your experience and skills:
• 1 to 3 years Equity settlement experience with exposure to KRX, KSD and KSFC
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office application like Excel and Word
• Good Command of English (Written and verbal)
• Able to adopt well in a face paced environment and work well within different exchange timelines
• Strong proactive and dynamic individual with excellent communication skill.
• Team player with a strong inter-personal skill.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172597BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Trade & Processing Specialist in Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Korea, Republic of
Function Category: Operations