UBS Financial Services Senior Execution Specialist - based in Jersey, UK in St. Helier,
Do you know how to keep an eye out for and avoid risk? Are you great at answering questions and giving advice? Do you know how to take care of business? We are looking for someone like you to:
• Provide an efficient risk controlled trade execution service to clients booked in UBS Jersey and execute elements of the lay-off of UBS Group banking products.
• Comply with all regulation, policies and internal standards, contributing to an effective risk culture.
• Liaise with internal clients and functional colleagues on execution related solutions and queries.
• Provide guidance and market expertise to Client Advisors, displaying a high degree of Client Focus.
• Act as a deputy to the Head of CFMP JE in times of his absence and provide support to the team when it comes trading related projects.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Client Flow Management & Platform (CFMP) team is part of the Investment Platforms and Solutions (IPS) function. The team of three people provide client execution services for WM UK and Jersey's client base and interacts with Client Advisors and other stakeholders such as London and Luxembourg based discretionary portfolio managers.
Your experience and skills:
• An RDR compliant level 4 qualification or above (e.g. CISI level 4 Investment Advice diploma or PCIAM level 6).
• Proven experience in a similar role.
• Have a good understanding of financial markets and particularly of the product types traded within all the major asset classes, to include, but not limited to Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives and Alternative Investments.
• Be familiar with the use of trading tools such as Bloomberg.
• To be able to work under periods of extreme pressure, within tight time frames and with a high degree of accuracy.
• Possess strong communication skills, with the ability to assist Client Advisors with trade execution related queries but also to entertain strong relationships with other internal execution desks.
• Passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills.
• Motivated, self-directed and driven.
• A team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
• Able to work under pressure with a high level of attention to detail.
• Keen to build a career at one of the world's top banks.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170774BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Senior Execution Specialist - based in Jersey, UK
City: St. Helier
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Jersey
Function Category: Sales and trading