UBS Financial Services Project Manager - based in Jersey, UK in St. Helier,
Are you a multitasker? Can you achieve the unachievable? Can you cut through the fog to give clarity and guidance? Are you dependable and seen as a problem solver? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run projects from initiation through implementation
– build strong partnerships with experts across the organization
– help foster a strong team philosophy through collaboration and support
– manage both internal and external colleagues within small to large project teams
– think strategically and drive business cases that hold up over the long term
– identify, quantify and manage inherent and residual risks throughout the projects lifecycle
– champion the change management method across the location, division and wider group
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working within the Change Management function based in Jersey, Channel Islands. The team undertakes all aspects of Change Management from project initiation to business transition. The current portfolio sees a blend of regulatory, mandatory and strategic initiatives. The team has undergone its own significant change over the past 12-18 months and is now looking to recruit a number of candidates to help build a diverse team equipped to deliver excellence to our stakeholders.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree or similar level professional qualification in project or change management, business administration, banking and finance, or economics would be desirable but not essential
– minimum of 3 years' experience working in a similar position delivering a project end to end
– experience in the application of both the traditionalist (Waterfall) and modernist (Agile) approach to Change delivery
– excellent presentation skills, both in the creation and delivery to a varied audience (inc. board level)
– experience working in an environment where no two days are the same
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– capable of leading a team of project professionals and business SMEs at all levels of seniority
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– structured, organized and methodical
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170100BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Project Manager - based in Jersey, UK
City: St. Helier
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Jersey
Function Category: Process, project and program management