UBS Financial Services Client On-boarding Specialist in St. Helier,
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and a high risk awareness? We're looking for someone like that to:
– review incoming documents for clients according to internal and external regulations
– capture client static data based on client and front office documentation
– provide client advisors support with document management in connection with the onboarding or maintaining of client relationships
– make sure that the document records correspond with data in the system
– process end of day controls
– contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client & Credit Facilitation team in Jersey. The team is responsible for opening new accounts, reviewing and processing any new/amended documentation, processing credit requests, static data maintenance and any subsequent queries that may arise. These requests can be received either electronically, by phone or in person. Activity is controlled by the use of checklists and subject to 4-eyes principle.
Your experience and skills:
– proven experience in client service (ideally in banking)
– an understanding of KYC/AML/Tax and current regulatory requirements, like GDPR and Mifid II
– previous on-boarding experience (ideally in banking)
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– a skilled written and verbal communicator
– a dedicated team player with a can-do attitude
– able to prioritize workload to meet internal SLAs
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171871BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Client On-boarding Specialist
City: St. Helier
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Jersey, United Kingdom
Function Category: Operations