UBS Financial Services Compliance Officer (80-100%) in Genève, Switzerland
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in compliance, financial crime, investigations, monitoring & oversight? We are looking for someone like that to:
– support the business in managing risk
– identify unusual business relationships and monitor out risk assessments
– be responsible for compliance with the current legal and regulatory standards
– advise management as well as client advisors
– perform second-line-of-defense activities in relation to consequential risks
– deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
– provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks , information and insights required to manage risk
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Compliance and Operational Risk Control team in Geneva ( Business Aligned Compliance). We are a team of 8 compliance officers, responsible for the Wealth Management & Swiss Bank in French-speaking Switzerland
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in law or economics
– 2 years ( min.) of experience in a compliance function within a bank
– a structured and logical approach
– a strong communicator, team player, who work well under pressure
– a responsible individual with confidence and a professional approach in any situation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177106BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Compliance Officer (80-100%)
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Western Switzerland
Function Category: Compliance