UBS Financial Services Treasury Reporting Analyst in Franklin, Tennessee
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– Deliver high quality L&F reporting and analytics for U.S. Operations and all business divisions as needed
– Critically review, analyze and challenge the financial resource usage of above mentioned businesses and regions
– Support Regional Treasury Reporting involved in the fulfillment of the Federal Reserve's FBEPS initiative including limit and target setting and monitoring, stress testing, and regional dashboards
– Regularly review and challenge our clients' needs and their existing and new demands; any new report(s) to be set-up in a standardized process
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Reporting and Analytics Services team in Franklin, TN. We deliver best in class reporting and analysis to support the decision making processes relating to management and optimization of balance sheet, capital and liquidity & funding resources for UBS group and business divisions.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in accounting, business or similar field
– experience in a role like this
– Minimum 1 -5 years of work experience in an accounting, finance, or related field with emphasis in analytical work
– Liquidity and funding experience in a broker-dealer setting
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems (you can’t be replaced by a robot)
– Strong self-motivated contributor with ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks and bring them to completion
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173192BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Treasury Reporting Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Finance