UBS Financial Services Business Analyst - Client Management Team in Franklin, Tennessee
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing data and creating analytics dashboards? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– manage day to day relationship with US Equities Business Management, Rates & Credit Business Management and Sales. Prepare financial analysis and other information for both local and global internal consumers
– own and work on external bench-marking processes
– bespoke client analytics projects (ranging from product specific analysis to building self-service interactive tools) owning each project from start to finish
– provide support for existing business critical reporting tasks
– support and work on the transition from static reporting to online dashboards
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Reporting and Analytics team in Franklin, TN. Reporting & Analytics Services ('RAS') produces and distributes best in class reporting products and analysis that enables compliance and confident decision-making throughout UBS. The RAS organization comprises approximately 425 staff based in the UK, Switzerland, Americas and APAC regions as well as in India and Poland and has a Global remit.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in accounting, business administration, economics, computer science or ideally in information systems
– strong knowledge of Tableau or similar data tool is important
– some experience in a reporting role like this with a focus on dash boarding and metrics
– familiarity with reporting tools such as Micro Strategy, Cognos, etc
– sales reporting experience
– familiarity with financial products / markets is helpful
– a self-starter who can manage multiple tasks during a given period
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems (you can’t be replaced by a robot)
– able to communicate with all levels in the organization across multiple cultures / country's
– logical thinker who can decipher and analyze large datasets
– able to develop dashboards using Tableau
– communicate technical requirements to an IT development team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178586BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst - Client Management Team
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Finance