UBS Financial Services Transfer Pricing Advisor in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Do you like applying transfer pricing theory to price inter-company transactions or make attributions between permanent establishments?
Do you like understanding and documenting complex value chains?
Do you like performing numerical and qualitative analyses of business activities?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• assist with the development of global transfer pricing methodologies, with particular focus on the Investment Bank and Asset Management businesses and Corporate Centre services
• attend quarterly calls with the business to discuss business changes
• deal with transfer pricing queries from colleagues
• deal with external transfer pricing auditors and assist colleagues with tax authority transfer pricing audits
• work with advisors to prepare transfer pricing documentation, including information collection, back-testing, and documentation review
• assist with the Country by Country report and Master File preparation
• prepare and administer the annual global Transfer Pricing Register and populate the documentation archive
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are the Central Transfer Pricing Team of Group Tax in London but your position will be based in Frankfurt. We manage the Bank’s exposure to Transfer Pricing (TP) related tax risks by ensuring the adherence to a consistent and appropriate arm's length TP framework, with a focus on the Investment Bank, Asset Management and the Corporate Centre. We also manage tax audit risk by establishing and maintaining documentation of the applied TP methods. We regularly review existing TP methods and implement revisions, or introduce new TP methods. We also assist in TP related tax audits
Your experience and skills:
• at least 5 years of Transfer Pricing advisory experience, preferably in the financial services sector
• very strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• good knowledge of using MS Excel
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills (able to interact directly with stakeholders with minimal supervision and deal with senior members of staff)
• Very strong writing skills
• educated to bachelors degree level AND a qualified accountant / tax specialist, or educated to Masters level
• fluency in English (both written and spoken)
• Proficient in asking precise questions as well as in report writing and presentation skills
• A goal oriented person with the high level of initiative
• Excellent in time management and organizational skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175039BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Transfer Pricing Advisor
City: Frankfurt am Main
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Germany
Function Category: Finance