UBS Financial Services Regulatory Reporting Specialist (Senior), (f/m) in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have know-how in regulatory reporting and accounting? Do you want to work in Finance within Banking? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
• support daily run the bank activities while at the same time supporting internal projects
• ensure complete, accurate and auditable regulatory
reporting on IFRS / HGB basis
• daily/ monthly preparation and reconciliation of regulatory reports for UBS Europe SE
• investigate, analyze and improve process set-ups
• implement and manage offshore activities and controls
• be engaged to develop and review policies, guidelines
and reporting frameworks
• keep up to date with regulatory changes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Regulatory Reporting team in Frankfurt. We are a Finance function covering the Wealth Management, Investment Banking and Asset Management Business for UBS Europe SE
• minimum of 5 years of experience in the area of finance as a financial accountant and/ or financial analyst
• experience in working on projects and change initiatives
• working experience in a consulting or audit firm would be an asset
• in-depth knowledge in regulatory reporting (CRR/CRD IV)
• profound knowledge of CRR / CRD / SolvV / Large Exposures
• awareness of main regulatory and accounting requirements
• strong knowledge of regulatory reporting software (Abacus Da Vinci) required
• strong skills in business intelligence tools, preferably Business Objects
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• self-motivated and able to work independently in a challenging environment
• a team player
• able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
• eager to proactively challenge and improve processes
• fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179003BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Regulatory Reporting Specialist (Senior), (f/m)
City: Frankfurt am Main
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Germany
Function Category: Finance