UBS Financial Services HR Business Partner / Personalreferent (f/m) in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Can you quickly connect with any client group? Do you know financial services by heart? Are you able to always find a positive outcome? We are looking for someone like this to help us:
– shape our overall people strategy
– hire the right people, manage our talent (overseeing performance, promotion and compensation) and develop our leaders
– keep our internal stakeholders up to date
– support our business in reaching its goals and objectives
– handle any people-related risk issues
We are looking for an HR Specialist who is business-driven, a good team player, client focused and who has the ability to align the business strategy with our people agenda.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be responsible for covering our clients cross divisionally working in our team in UBS ESE in Frankfurt together with HR Business Partners and HR Experts. We are a HR team covering the whole HR value chain front to back and cross-divisional for Germany. We see ourselves as problem solvers and trusted advisors for the business, supporting and challenging each other to reach the right outcome for the bank.
– a university degree
– experience in a role like this (and you loved it)
– a firm grasp on the different HR disciplines
– intellectual curiosity and like to be hands-on
– very good languages skills in English and German
– an excellent communicator skilled at building networks and connections and able to handle different client groups and types
– confident in using and analyzing data to help your clients making better decisions
– always looking to innovate
– well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same with an innate sense of how to prioritize
– comfortable with challenging the status quo and delivering excellent results under time pressure and high workload
– Stress resilient, solution oriented, good humored
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180225BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Business Partner / Personalreferent (f/m)
City: Frankfurt am Main
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Germany
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)