UBS Financial Services ECB Stress Test Expert (f/m) in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Are you experienced in risk modeling and stress testing? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and innovative environment whilst managing different expert functions towards a common goal? Do you thrive when first-class results are required against tight timelines? Are you able to boil down complex models to their core when talking to senior management as well as senior regulators?
We're looking for someone like you to:
– Assume responsibility for the development of stress testing / macro-economic forecasting models in line with European regulatory requirements
– Engage with risk expert functions as well as business representatives across the globe to deliver efficient and regulatory compliant stress testing solutions
– Assume responsibility for the development and maintenance of the EBA Stress test for a European entity of UBS
– Support other key regulatory projects with impact on the Risk organization of the bank as required
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working for the CRO of UBS ESE in Frankfurt and be an integral part of the group-wide UBS Risk Methodology team. Your primary role is to develop and maintain the EBA Stress Test for UBS Europe SE together with a magnitude of different expert functions.
– A graduate or PhD degree a in a quantitative field such as Financial Mathematics, Statistics or Econometrics
– Sound knowledge of statistical and econometric methods and their application
– A sound practical understanding of macro- and microeconomic relationships as well as financial markets and banking products
– 5 – 8 years of experience in risk together with knowledge of regulatory practice
– Practical knowledge of risk modeling as well as experience working with large data sets is beneficial
– Proven that you are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and can ensure effective and efficient delivery of a multitude of tasks
– Extensive experience as a team leader is a benefit
– A very good understanding of financial markets and the banking business, the regulatory landscape, financial reporting, as well as balance sheet dynamics
– Excellent communication skills with colleagues at all levels in the organization
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178806BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: ECB Stress Test Expert (f/m)
City: Frankfurt am Main
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Germany
Function Category: Risk