UBS Financial Services Digital Client Service Manager - Italian Clients in Dublin, Ireland
Do you prosper in a client-focused role that works with other banks as well as UBS teams to assist in the development of deep and lasting relationships with our wholesale client counterparts?
Are you at your best when providing high quality client services, working on improving these services and cooperate closely with the many stakeholders involved?
Do you show high attention to detail, have an aptitude for investments as well as strong communication and problem solving skills?
We are looking for someone who can:
– Act as a first point of contact for queries and requests from wholesale clients
– Follow up on queries, ensure they are investigated and fixed, and communicate their resolution back to our clients
– Offer support when our clients try to understand the investment content
– Listen to feedback, evaluate how we can improve our offering, and communicate how we react
– Identify and communicate opportunities to improve our offering and processes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Investment Algorithms & Validation team in Dublin, joining a diverse, international, and highly motivated team. We are building a business that will take digital investment content delivery to the next level. Getting the new offering to market is one of the highest priorities of our division as well as our group.
Your experience and skills:
The ideal candidate has:
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
– Fluency in Italian and English, with other languages being a plus
– Experience in serving clients in an asset management / wealth management context would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite
– Knowledge of SQL or other programming experience
– An understanding of portfolio management fundamentals
– Self-motivated and able to work both independently and inside a team
– Well organized, accurate, conscientious and resilient
– Able to prioritize and act decisively on critical issues while not losing sight of other issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177898BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Digital Client Service Manager - Italian Clients
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Ireland
Function Category: Operations