UBS Financial Services Client Service Associate in Denver, Colorado
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide operational and administrative support to financial advisors. You’ll:
– keep management systems up-to-date with client information
– educate clients on account services and capabilities
– help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
– collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
– plan team marketing events and maintain marketing materials
– provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
This position represents a unique opportunity to work with one of Colorado's premier wealth management teams. The Boon Wealth Management Group directs approximately $360 million in assets under management. The group provides sophisticated wealth management solutions to high net worth families. This new addition should be willing, capable and ready to assist in achieving new heights of success. Requirements: Registration-Series 7 and 63/65/66. 5+ years of experience in the industry. Four-year degree. Advanced Microsoft Office skills. Experience in working with high net worth clients. Possess the highest standards of professionalism and integrity. Excellent written and verbal skills. Attention to detail. Confident, personable and results oriented. Committed to providing a premier level of client services. Critical thinker and problem solver. Self-disciplined, self-motivated, and self-managed. Innovator.
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide operational and administrative support to financial advisors. You’ll: – keep management systems up-to-date with client information – educate clients on account services and capabilities – help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings – collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests – plan team marketing events and maintain marketing materials – provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities.
In addition, you assist Financial Advisors in client conversations by actively listening to the client needs so that you can assist in the development of wealth management plans that are reviewed and considered by the Financial Advisor. You have knowledge of the financial markets and the analysis and reporting of financial data. You are analytic, detail and service oriented. You effectively communicate information and work well with a team.
Your experience and skills:
– 4 year degree
– 6+ years experience in industry
– client service experience
– Series 7
– Seried 63 (66 or 65 preferred)
– Worked on team serving UHNW clients (preferred)
– Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) skills
– experience communicating and building relationships with UHNW clients
– Excellent communication skills with an outstanding ability to present financial information in easily understood formats to a non-financial audience
– Experience working collaboratively
– Results and growth oriented
– an excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
– detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
– highly organized
– Highly innovative problem solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172153BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Client Service Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Colorado
Function Category: Business management, administration and support