UBS Financial Services Wealth Planning Associate Program - Columbus, OH in Columbus, Ohio
Are you a people person? Does financial planning excite you? We’re looking for someone like that to provide comprehensive financial planning services to our clients. You’ll:
– work with financial advisors to evaluate client needs to help create customized financial plans
– lead financial planning meetings
– provide clients with advice and solutions to help them achieve their goals
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor's degree
– at least 3 years of work experience
– US work authorization
– experience in sales
– an aptitude for marketing and business development
– a desire to be a financial advisor
– an analytical thinker, with the ability to provide practical solutions
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
– an excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
– detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
– a dynamic and flexible team player
Job Reference #: 170005BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Wealth Planning Associate Program - Columbus, OH
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Ohio
Function Category: Training and development