UBS Financial Services Administrative Manager in Cleveland, Ohio
Do you know how to manage people? Do you have a knack for implementing service standards? We’re looking for someone like who can manage 2 Branches with the Northern Ohio Market:
– manage branch administration, including branch facilities, and provide administrative support
– recruit, select, onboard, train and manage administrative support staff
– conduct performance reviews and make personnel decisions related to compensation and promotion
– educate all employees on administrative policies and procedures
– escalate supervisory issues when necessary and follow-up locally on issues identified by the management team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas in the Cleveland and Rocky River areas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them. You’ll be a member of the branch team, reporting directly to the Market Administrative Office and working closely with the branch manager. You'll manage a group of support staff across your branch, acting as a coach on all aspects of the role.
Your experience and skills:
– a minimum of 3 years of experience with a leading financial institution
– relevant management experience in branch operations
– series 7, 66, 9/10 and Insurance
– known for your ability to work well in partnership
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– skilled at creating a positive business culture (you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175690BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Administrative Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Ohio
Function Category: Management and Business Support