UBS Financial Services Market Service Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio
– recruit, select, onboard, train and manage operational support staff
– educate all employees on administrative policies and procedures
– manage operations-related client issues and complaints
– oversee account opening and maintenance, funds received and disbursed, correspondence and communications with the public, and trade corrections
– monitor client accounts and transactions
– perform delegated supervisory functions, approvals and authorizations for the complex
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
– a minimum of 3 years of experience with a leading financial institution
– management experience in branch operations
– a high school diploma or equivalent (college degree a plus)
– series 7, 66, and 9/10
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179900BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Market Service Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States, United States - Ohio
Function Category: Operations