UBS Financial Services Trade and Processing Specialist in Chicago, Illinois
– Process client and fund contribution/withdrawals, redemption/ subscription requests;
– Post flows and fund trades to the accounting system in an accurate and timely manner;
– Notify Portfolio Managers of contribution/redemption requests in an accurate and timely manner;
– Provide the Short Duration Portfolio Managers with the end of day cash balance for short duration mandated accounts;
– Execute fund trade instructions, maintain and update accounting records and where necessary instruct cash payments;
– Assume responsibility for and to ensure the timely resolution of any issues;
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Flow Coordination team in Chicago Illinois. We currently comprise of a four person Team with varying experience levels and expertise.
Your experience and skills:
– A university degree
– Be highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
– Be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
– Have strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– Adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– Able to work under pressure
– Accountable for your actions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177677BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Trade and Processing Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States, United States - Illinois
Function Category: Operations