UBS Financial Services Cleared OTC and ETD Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
We’re looking for someone who can:
– Facilitate the clearing operation through hands on support and management of the daily risk related activities.
– Be focused on operational risk and escalate appropriately when necessary.
– Work as part of the team to achieve performance targets, and deliver within operational service level agreements.
– Collaborate with internal and external partners to deliver industry leading service.
– Implement and monitor operational controls that facilitate process excellence.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Will be part of the Exchange Traded Derivatives Operations Team at UBS. The primary objective of the team is to insure prompt and accurate resolution of client queries related to trade capture, reconciliations, and other derivative related life cycle events.
The team interacts with various groups across and across all levels of the organization to deliver results for the client.
Your experience and skills:
– Cleared OTC and ETD product knowledge
– Working knowledge of futures related back office systems
– A proven track record of responsibility and stay focused delivery of objectives.
– An excellent communicator
– Able to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
– Risk Focused
– Professional at all times
– Able to work under time pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178007BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Cleared OTC and ETD Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Illinois
Function Category: Operations