UBS Financial Services Asset Management Middle Office Service Delivery Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Are you a talented and proven leader of one or more teams? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– recruit, train, cultivate, promote and retain great people
– develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members in a collaborative and constructive environment
– manage middle office services to achieve performance targets, operational service levels and implement change initiatives in conjunction with our global vision.
– Proactively ensure all additional tasks (like training, holiday planning and working time, hiring, people management and procedure documentation) comply with internal policies and legal requirements
– Ensure that you and your teams are collaborating with internal and external partners to deliver the best service and \"One Asset Management\" to UBS clients.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be managing the Trade Processing and Collateral and Margin Management services for the Asset Management Middle Office in Chicago. We are responsible for ensuring the timely confirmation, affirmation and settlement of trading activity within all client and fund mandates and products. We also validate, notify and process all lifecycle events on all held positions and ensure accurate representation in relevant trade repositories. And finally we support the monitoring, calculation and control of collateral and margin requirements on trading activities.
Your experience and skills:
– A talent for building and developing high performing teams across multiple disciplines
– Excellent organizational skills
– The ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a \"can-do\" attitude
– A detailed understanding of Equity, Fixed Income and Derivatives products
– Experience using trade order management and execution systems with a high degree of technical and change processing knowledge
– An aptitude for information technology (to facilitate daily functions, learning management system usage and other tools for talent development and assessment)
– Experience in handling major change initiatives
– Exceptional analytical skills and ability to suggest changes/solutions and voice opinions
– A proven ability to promote a culture of continuous process improvement within a team
– an excellent communicator
– customer orientated and focused on service quality
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
– Focused on the business success and the proper management of financial resources
– A proven track record of implementing and maintaining control standards in a sophisticated Trade Operations environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172388BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Asset Management Middle Office Service Delivery Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Illinois
Function Category: Operations