UBS Financial Services AM Technology (Trading) - Senior C# Developer in Chicago, Illinois
UBS Asset Management Technology is looking for a senior developer to become part of the Trading IT team. The team is focused on global trading systems used by the UBS Asset Management Equities and Fixed Income businesses. The successful candidate will have at least 5-7 years development experience – preferably within the Equities and/or Fixed Income trading area including order management and execution management systems. Project management, business analysis and people management skills are also required.
The role involves the following:
1) Assisting in the design and implementation of the future state of UBS Asset Management trading systems
2) Understanding and improving the straight-through trade processing environment including the fully automated trading platform
3) Implementing a proof of concept utilizing vendor order management systems integrated with portfolio management and data systems
4) Interfacing with business stakeholders including traders and portfolio managers
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Chicago office for Group Technology as part of the Trading IT team. Trading IT is responsible for all order management, trade execution and compliance systems across the entire Asset Management division of UBS, supporting both the traditional (Equities, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset) and alternative businesses.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5+ years developing software utilizing .Net, C# and SQL Server.
• Strong knowledge of system integration through enterprise messaging, Web Services, Client API and File Systems
• Experience working in a multi-site team, preferably with mixed offshore and onshore development teams
• Experience working in an agile and iterative environment, using test driven development and similar practices
• Strong organizational and quality assurance skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Capable of carrying out a number of complex tasks simultaneously
• Clear decision-making skills, drive and initiative
• Experience in the Financial Services industry
• Experience with order management and execution management applications
• Experience with FIX protocol
• Experience with Equities and Fixed Income trading environments and investment processes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179825BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: AM Technology (Trading) - Senior C# Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Illinois
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)