UBS Financial Services WAC Training Financial Advisor Program in Charlotte, North Carolina
Are you a great communicator? Do you know how to take care of people? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide advice and counsel to our Wealth Advice Center clients over the telephone.
• join a structured training program and learn from experienced Advisors and support staff to get full licensed in 120 days (FINRA series 7 and 66)
• benefit from consultative selling workshops and advice delivery coaching while receiving hands-on training
• get a comprehensive training on products and services
• collaborate with the team to deliver advice to existing clients via inbound and outbound call campaigns
• evaluate client needs to help inform investment strategies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The UBS Wealth Advice Center Training Financial Advisor Program targets recent graduates looking to pursue a career in wealth management.
In the WAC Training Financial Advisor Development Program, we prepare you to complete all licensing requirements and provide you with the tools and guidance to successfully transition to a WAC Financial Advisor role. Your job as a Training Financial Advisor (TFA) is to prepare and understand how to service and advise clients as a WAC Financial Advisor.
Your experience and skills:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Series 7 and Series 66 licenses will need to be obtained within 120 days of employment
• Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Suite Applications, including Outlook, Word & Excel
• Excellent listening and outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
• Demonstrates self-confidence and the ability to maintain composure in challenging environments
• Proactively develop self to continuously improve knowledge, skills, and credentials
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167323BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: WAC Training Financial Advisor Program
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - North Carolina
Function Category: Financial Advisors