UBS Financial Services Assistant Market Head in Century City, California
The Assistant Market Head of Los Angeles Private Wealth Management provides ongoing support to the Market Head, current Assistant Market Head and the 60 Private Wealth Advisors that are part of the growing Southern California market. A qualified candidate should be registered and should be interested in: helping advisors grow their business, deliver the firm's capabilities, and have an ability to solve complex issues for clients and advisors in the Ultra High Net Worth (\"UHNW\") space.
We are looking for someone like that who can:
– act as a deputy to the Market Head in the daily management of the Market
– develop a structured coaching program for financial advisors, helping them identify and achieve their growth needs
– run regular sales meetings, assist with implementing growth initiatives, evaluate progress and create action plans to address underperformance
– when appropriate, manage and resolve all escalated issues, including financial, reputational, compliance, supervisory, operational and HR governance risks
– assist with selecting, hiring and on-boarding of financial advisors and oversee conversion of those transitioning
– work closely with the rest of the management team – including Operations, Supervisory and Administration
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working as part of Private Wealth Management. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through private wealth advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
Your experience and skills:
– 3-5 years industry experience
– proven leadership experience
– computer skills: Word, Excel & Powerpoint
– series 7, 66, 9, and 10
– a team player
– sales oriented
– skilled at creating a positive business culture
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169105BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Assistant Market Head
City: Century City
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - California
Function Category: Management and Business Support